Want to access your email while away from home? Here’s the Web access points for several email providers:
- AOL – my.screenname.aol.com
- ATT Worldnet – att.yahoo.com
- Charter – www.charter.net
- Coosnet – mail.coosnet.com
- Earthlink – webmail.earthlink.net
- Frontier – login.frontier.com/webmail
- Gmail (from Google) – gmail.com
- Harborside – harborside.com
- Hotmail – hotmail.com
- Hughesnet – home.myhughesnet.com
- ISP – webmail.isp.com
- Juno – webmail.juno.com
- Localnet – webmail.localnet.com
- Lycos – mail.lycos.com
- Mail.com – www.mail.com
- MSN – see Hotmail
- Netscape – netscape.aol.com
- Netzero – www.netzero.net
- Oregon First Community Credit Union – https://ssl1.pciwest.net/wm/ (That is SSL1, then select oregonfcu from drop down list).
- ORCA – mail.orcacomm.net/mewebmail/
- PCIWest – https://ssl1.pciwest.net/wm/ (That is SSL1)
- PeoplePC – webmail.peoplepc.com
- Starband – starband.net (uses Gmail)
- UNICOM – mail.uci.net/mail/ (Integra Telecom)
- Verizon – webmail.verizon.net/signin/ Note: Coos County residents are now Frontier customers.
- WildBlue – my.screenname.aol.com
- WMConnect (Wal-Mart) – is now Netscape email – see above
- Yahoo – yahoo.com (click on ‘Mail’)
You will also need your ID and password to access your email.
If you do not find your provider on this list you can check your provider’s main web site. If that does not provide you a link to their email service then try putting mail, email, webmail, or netmail in front of their regular Internet address.
Remember that you no longer need to type the http:// part of any web address unless it is the secure address, i.e. “https://”
Https must always be typed into the address line (also called the URL). URL is short for Uniform Resource Locator. A URL is just a web site address.