Does it seem like all your friends and family are already on Facebook? Are you curious about it? Tired of being left out? Do you want to stay connected? Want to see the new family pictures? Want to share your pictures? Like the occasional game?
Explore the social networking phenomenon that is Facebook. Participants will be shown how to set up their page, add a picture, find and add friends and family, control their content and security, find games, and even keep track of products, entertainers, and organizations they are interested in.
- Minimum requirement to register for the class:
- Must be comfortable using the keyboard, the mouse and an Internet browser. A basic knowledge of the Internet is helpful but not required. If in doubt speak to the teacher before the class.
- In order to create a new Facebook account while at the class, you must have a working email address that can be accessed online from the library computers.
- You MUST be older than 13 years, but there is no maximum age limit! So while you can be too young, you can never be too old for Facebook.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before start of class at the library’s front doors. This class meets twice for two hours each. There is no admission charged. This is a FREE class! Please call 269-1101 for further information on this program.