How can I renew my items?
Log into your account through Coastline or during open hours call 541-269-1101 and press 1.
How do I request an item for purchase?
Log into your account through Coastline and click on the your purchase suggestions tab on the left.
Can I print/copy/fax at the library?
- Printing is .20 a page for black and white, .25 a page for color. Copies are .20 a page. Faxing is 2.00 for the first page and 1.00 for each addtional page.
Where can I use my Coastline library card?
- Your Coastline card can be used at all eight public libraries in Coos County and at Southwest Oregon Community College Library.
Does the library accept donations?
- Yes we do! Click here for more details.
Do I need to have a library card to use the computers?
- We encourage you to get a library card, but it is not madatory to use the computers. See the Reference Desk for computer use information.
How can I place a hold on an item?
- To place a hold on an item you must first be logged in to cooslibraries.org with your library card account, then search for the item you would like. At the bottom of the item information there will three buttons. The furthest on the left will be the button you need to click to place a hold. After it is clicked, the site will ask what library you want to pick up your item from, select the library, and then click place hold. Presto! And if you have any questions feel free to ask the Reference Desk.
I am homebound. Can I get library materials by mail?
- Please contact the Extended Services Office for information about homebound services.
What is the password for my library account?
- The default user name is your barcoade with no space and your last name in all capitals for the password. If you are having problems logging in during library open hours, please call 541-269-1101 and press 1.
Where can I return my library materials?
- You can return materials at any of the eight public libraries in Coos County and at the Southwest Community College Library.
How can I find out if the library has the item I'm looking for?
- You can search the library catalog using names, titles, and subjects. Use the box in the upper right corner of Coastline to get started.