Friday, September 18, 9:30 - 11:30am (Entrance at 9:15am)
- How to create a free Gmail account
- Basic email functions
- How to read, create, send, and delete emails
- How to attach pictures and other files
- Email etiquette and other email options
Attendees should be comfortable using a computer mouse and the Internet. Seating is limited, so pre-registration is required. Call 541-269-1101 or visit the reference desk for more info or to sign up.
Friday, September 11, 2015, 9:30 - 11:30am (Doors open at 9:15)
- For computer novices who need help in learning how to browse the Internet.
- Attendees should be comfortable using a computer mouse.
- Preregistration is required. Seating is limited.
Please call 541-269-1101 or visit the reference desk for more details & to sign up!
You can help Coos Bay Public Library Foundation just by shopping with your Fred Meyer rewards card! Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on customer designated beneficiaries.
Here’s how the program works: Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Coos Bay Public Library Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number # 82695. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Coos Bay Public Library Foundation earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.